The Thomas Mott Osborne Association is a New York based non-profit that has focused on the reentry of formerly incarcerated individuals for more than 80 years. For their Bronx location, we were selected as the General Contractor for the full Gut-Out/Fit-Out of an existing 4,500 SF office. This included the removal of asbestos and parapet Coping Stones to rebuild new Parapet Walls. Also, the existing roof structure had to be reconstructed for the installation of a new White EPDM Versico Roofing System with a Blue/Green Infrastructure.
As General Contractor for this Renovation project, Rising Sun’s responsibilities included:
- General Contractor, overseeing entire project
- Removing Asbestos and Parapet Coping Stones
- Rebuilding new Parapet Walls
- Reconstructing existing Roof Structure
- Installing New White EPDM Versico Roofing System